[Czechlist] druhy pracovni den

    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2012
      Here is another one:

      "K odkupu PL dochsszY zpravidla druhr pracovnY den po podssnY pokynu k prodejiu"

      If this means that you issue the sell order and the fund units are redeemed "druhy den potom", then in English they are redeemed "on the business day after the sell order is issued".

      If "druhy den pou" is translated into English as "the second day after", it means that the units are redeemed not the day after, but one more day after that.

      So "druhy den pou" / "the day afteru" means that the transaction occurs the next day.

      But "the second day afteru" means that the transaction takes two days.

      Am I perceiving this right?

    • wustpisk
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2012
        'nasledujici den po' is the day after (sending, etc), 'druhy den po' is the day after that

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2012
          I would say this is just a clumsy Czech for 'next business day'.

          Martin