Work: Legal text US English to Czech

  • Kent Christopher Kasha
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 10:17 AM
      Greetings Czechlisters,

      For some strange reason one of my long-standing customers sent me an English legal text that he needs translated to Czech on Monday. I guess he forgot that I only translate into English. It is about 22 normo. If anybody would like to spend a few hours this weekend at their computer, let me know off-list. And name your price! Thanks!

      kasha at terminal dot cz