Re: [Czechlist] plug in, unplug

  • Steve Vitek
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 30, 2012
      On 4/30/2012 9:50 PM, James Kirchner wrote:
      > "plug in
      Yes, the do.

      In Czech you can say "zastrcit" a "vystrcit", for example, and a number
      of other things.

      In German you can say "einstecken" and ausstecken".

      Where did you learn your Czech and German, James?
      Message 33 of 33 , May 8, 2012
        And someday, when I'm retired and have the leisure to search, reread and catalog all my postings, I probably won't repeat myself as much.

        Jamie