THANKS medical CZ>EN query

  • kingakawecka
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2012
      Dear All,

      Thank you very much for your suggestions regarding the word "pl᚝ový" in my medical report.
      I came to the conclusion that there is no established equivalent in English. I forgot to mention that the patient was suffering from small cell lung cancer so MCL did not fit the context unfortunately.
      I found references to "mantle pneumothorax" described as "small partial" in similar contexts so this is what I have used with pleural effusion.

      Thanks once again for your help.

      Kinga