Re: sociální zázemí

  • Pavel
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2012
      In a bank this would include toilets, a kitchenette, and perhaps a changing room, although they may even have showers there.

      As already suggested, tell your client there's no term in English that covers all of these, so they have to more specific. (In fact, they should be, especially in a lease agreement, shouldn't they?)

      For the "socialni ustavy", "socialni zazemi" means that you have your own toilet and a shower plus a place where you can cook your meals.

      P.