Re[2]: [Czechlist] Re: [Czechlist] sociální zázemí

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2012
      It may cover more things when they say zazemi and it may not, the two
      words are interchangeable in this... I'm 95% sure it's just toilets,
      although it may indeed include the kitchenette... as I said, either
      something vague if you can come up with a general term, or ask the
      client if you want to be sure... though it doesn't seem to be that
      important in a lease contract as long as something general is there..