Re: TERM: Dockat se - zpracovani - afterthought

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2012
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Valerie Talacko <valerie@...> wrote:

      > (OK, I'm wriggling out of dealing with zpracovani here, which is always a tough word).

      I reckon you can also sometimes get round this in other ways:

      V roce 2011 vydal monografii zpracovavajici vyvoj stranicke historiografie v letech 1950–1970,

      In 2011 he published a monograph on the development of party historiography between 1950 and 1970

      BTW I find vyvoj + G. often turns out nicely elsewhere as "developments in". Just saying.