statni jazykova zkouska z anglickeho jazyka

  • Sabina Kralova
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
      Dobry den,

      mohl byste mi prosim nekdo poradit s nejvhodnejsim prekladem terminu "statni
      jazykova zkouska z anglickeho jazyka"? State Examination of Profficiency in
      English" nebo proste jen State English Language Examination"?
      Diky moc predem za rady.
      Sabina

    • Sabina Kralova
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
        Dobry den,

        v prekladu jsem narazila na termin duckbill valve a nedari se mi najit vubec
        zadny cesky ekvivalent. Neumel by mi nekdo z Vas poradit?
        Moc diky
        Sabina

      • Jan Culka
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
          zpetný ventil typu "kachní zobák"

          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
            There are many ways to say it, but I would go with State English Proficiency Examination.

            I avoid those "of" phrases as much as possible, as long as the result is grammatical. Czechs often use too many prepositions in English.

            Jamie

            On Mar 6, 2012, at 6:34 AM, Sabina Kralova wrote:

            > Dobry den,
            >
            > mohl byste mi prosim nekdo poradit s nejvhodnejsim prekladem terminu "statni
            > jazykova zkouska z anglickeho jazyka"? State Examination of Profficiency in
            > English" nebo proste jen State English Language Examination"?
            > Diky moc predem za rady.
            > Sabina

          • Sabina Kralova
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012
              Hi Jamie,

              Thanks a lot.
              Sabina
              There are many ways to say it, but I would go with State English
              Proficiency Examination.

              I avoid those "of" phrases as much as possible, as long as the result is
              grammatical. Czechs often use too many prepositions in English.

              Jamie

              On Mar 6, 2012, at 6:34 AM, Sabina Kralova wrote:

              > Dobry den,
              >
              > mohl byste mi prosim nekdo poradit s nejvhodnejsim prekladem terminu
              "statni
              > jazykova zkouska z anglickeho jazyka"? State Examination of Profficiency
              in
              > English" nebo proste jen State English Language Examination"?
              > Diky moc predem za rady.
              > Sabina

            • Sabina Králová
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 6, 2012