Welcome

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 47 , Feb 23, 2000
      A warm welcome to all recently subscribed members. Do feel free to send in
      your queries
      and comments on Czech<>English language problems - or maybe you would just
      like to
      introduce yourself and tell us a little about your work. No need to feel
      shy.

      Any comments and suggestions about the list or the resources pages can be
      sent to me at
      zehrovak@...

      You may wish to change your subscription to daily digest mode - which means
      that you will
      receive each day's mail in one single message. Send a blank message to
      Czechlist-digest@onelist.com

      To change your subscription back to individual emails send a blank message
      Czechlist-normal@onelist.com

      Visit the Czechlist archives at
      http://www.onelist.com/archive/Czechlist

      and

      http://www.onelist.com/messages/Czechlist

      Or visit

      http://www.onelist.com/community/Czechlist

      for uploaded files, links recommended by members (you can add links to your
      own
      webpages here) and other features such as our very own chatroom.

      Our host is currently undergoing substantial changes as onelist merges with
      e-groups. You
      might like to have a look at the new format and explore the facilities at

      http://www.onelist.com

      Regards,

      Melvyn Clarke
      List creator

      Message 47 of 47 , Jul 3, 2013
        By the way, my daughter is Hana, as are both of her grandmothers ;-)

        4. 7. 2013 v 0:34, :