Re: [Czechlist] skladacka

  • Josef Hlavac
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4 2:10 AM
      Seconded. My school had one "skladacka" recently printed. It was a
      single, folded piece of paper, something similar to this one:
      http://www.typodesignclub.cz/tdc_admin/img/works/skladacka_2.jpg

      It seemed to me that "skladacka" is what both the marketing person at
      our school and the people at the printing company routinely use for this
      kind of product.

      Josef