Re[2]: [Czechlist] skladacka

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
      In printing jargon, skladacka is indeed a brochure or anything else
      that's folded, I think it has to have two or more folds to be a
      skladacka, i.e. a simple greeting card with a single fold might not be
      called that, but a brochure that's printed on something like A4 and
      then folded twice (one flap around the other) will be..

      I've ordered a thing like that to be printed once and they called it
      skladacka

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
        Seconded. My school had one "skladacka" recently printed. It was a
        single, folded piece of paper, something similar to this one:
        http://www.typodesignclub.cz/tdc_admin/img/works/skladacka_2.jpg

        It seemed to me that "skladacka" is what both the marketing person at
        our school and the people at the printing company routinely use for this
        kind of product.

        Josef