skladacka

  • Sabina Králová
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2012
      It makes sense, it really does. But a printing company can make both. I am affraid some specifications from the client might be necessary:).
      Sabina

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
        Jigsaw puzzle

        s.

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
          In printing jargon, skladacka is indeed a brochure or anything else
          that's folded, I think it has to have two or more folds to be a
          skladacka, i.e. a simple greeting card with a single fold might not be
          called that, but a brochure that's printed on something like A4 and
          then folded twice (one flap around the other) will be..

          I've ordered a thing like that to be printed once and they called it
          skladacka

          > It's a printing company. I assume they make flyers and the like.
          >In my opinion, skladacks is a folding brochure.
          >
          >On 2/3/2012 9:14 PM, Sabina Kralova wrote:
          >> Hi Jamie,
          >>
          >> In my opinion they mean jigsaw puzzles.
          >> Sabina

        • Josef Hlavac
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 4, 2012
            Seconded. My school had one "skladacka" recently printed. It was a
            single, folded piece of paper, something similar to this one:
            http://www.typodesignclub.cz/tdc_admin/img/works/skladacka_2.jpg

            It seemed to me that "skladacka" is what both the marketing person at
            our school and the people at the printing company routinely use for this
            kind of product.

            Josef