Re: [Czechlist] BUSINESS: escrow

  • Jakub Skrebsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
      no, in those cases, I won the jobs advertised there.

      However, I am just in the middle of negotiation with a customer who approached me directly and intends to use odesk only to track my time and pay me.
      So I think it might be possible to pre-negotiate with the client and bypass the bidding procedure.
      The odesk fee will still be deducted from your earnings, though.