Re: [Czechlist] BUSINESS: escrow

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hi Jakub,

      I know oDesk and Freelancer too but the number of people who underbid
      you with a fraction of a resonable rate virtually disqualifies those
      sites for me. However, you might want to suggest to your customer using
      such a site for the escrow service only. Never done that myself...

    • Jakub Skrebsky
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2012
        no, in those cases, I won the jobs advertised there.

        However, I am just in the middle of negotiation with a customer who approached me directly and intends to use odesk only to track my time and pay me.
        So I think it might be possible to pre-negotiate with the client and bypass the bidding procedure.
        The odesk fee will still be deducted from your earnings, though.