Re: [Czechlist] Vaclav Havel Prague International Airport (?)

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 15, 2012
      I'm sure a theatre will be named after Havel regardless - that's the
      sort of decision that an individual theatre makes, ditto chairs at
      departments. I don't see naming an airport after a person as a cult of
      personality, given that it's such a common practice.

      (I also quite like the idea of naming an airport after someone who
      didn't like flying. After all, most people who pass through airports
      probably don't really like flying).