Re: [Czechlist] kontejner

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2012
      I would say you were changing them all right - don't remember having
      seen "plastic bag" in the infusion context either. Not 'plastic'.
      Perhaps 'IV bags', perhaps 'polypropylene' or 'HDPE' but not plastic.
      English - at least U.S. IFUs I usually translate - tend to be more
      specific in this.

      Admittedly, a Google glimpse shows some hits but mostly of Chinese
      origin....

      Martin