Re: [Czechlist] "Baterie" in the bathroom

  • Jan Culka
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2012
      "Battery" or "baterie" is a general term for something multiplied, e.g. battery of electrical elements, battery of cannons, battery of faucets (well, they are only 2).
      Honza

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2012
        Jamie, it's any faucet. Even one with two separate knobs for hot and cold.

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2012
          This makes my life much easier. Thanks.

          Thanks to Stephan, Martin, Honza and Jirka. This was a big help.

          Jamie

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 3, 2012
            Thanks, Stephan.

            Weird expression. :-)