Anyone out there do German>English...?

  • Charlie Stanford Translations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2011
      This isn't really the right place to post this but I am in trouble with a German>English job (very simple stuff - employee responses) and need to find another German>English translator to help me out. Are there any It is pretranslated and very quick to get through. If you are interested then please contact me offlist - charliestanfordtranslations@.... It will be a good little earner!