[Czechlist] THANKs -- COMP: language setting in MS Office

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 29, 2011
      Thanks Josef and Jamie,

      Obviously, Josef's advice was what I needed. I've also tried your hint,
      Jamie, but I don't think it worked for me. I was able to carry out each
      step but to no avail: there are still different language settings
      throughout the document.

      The main lesson thus goes: the language of text you're typing follows
      the keyboard language selection as of the cursor position in Microsoft
      Office 2007 applications...