Re: [Czechlist] TERM: lower intestine

  • Jaroslav Hejzlar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2011
      Hi, Kostas!
      I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
      Best regards,
      Jarda

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
        dolní gastrointestinální trakt

        http://www.cesradiol.cz/dwnld/CesRad0702_01.pdf

        Dne 24.11.2011 7:36, Jaroslav Hejzlar napsal(a):

        > Hi, Kostas!
        > I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
        > Best regards,
        > Jarda

      • Kostas
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
          Thanks to both of you. Jarda is right that lower intestine is used often for tluste strevo, but it did not fit in my context. So finally I decided for dolni gastrointestinalni trakt.

          K.

          --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Helena Subrtova <HSubrtova@...> wrote:

          > dolní gastrointestinální trakt
          >
          > http://www.cesradiol.cz/dwnld/CesRad0702_01.pdf
          >

          > Dne 24.11.2011 7:36, Jaroslav Hejzlar napsal(a):
          > >
          > > Hi, Kostas!
          > > I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
          > > Best regards,
          > > Jarda

        • Alena Rysková 2e
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
            http://cinderella.stagestars.cz/

            Alena

          • Alena Rysková 2e
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
              Preposilam nabidku, sla bych taky, ale uz mam vecer jinou akci
              Alena

              Visual and surreal comedy absurdist Doctor Brown returns to Prague after sold-out runs in Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney, Dubai, Edinburgh and London. Don't miss this one-off evening of quality theatre and comedy!

              Named 2010 Best Newcomer by the Sunday Times, and Nominated for a Total Theatre Award at Edinburgh Fringe 2011.

              When:

              Saturday 26th November

              playing twice:

              8pm - 9pm
              or
              10pm - 11pm

              Where:

              Divadlo Kampa
              Nosticova 2a
              Praha 1
              www.divadlokampa.cz

              Tickets are 200kc and are available via ww.ticketstream.cz or at the link below
              http://www.ticketstream.cz/pls/czech/dls.dls_by_event_tr?event_id=83549&code=TICKET&language=1

              Student tickets for 150kc will be available on the door for the 8pm show only, these are subject to availability on the night. Advance booking is advised to avoid disappointment!