TERM: lower intestine

  • Kostas
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2011
      Does anyone know how to call this in Czech properly? Lower gastrointestinal tract is clear to me, but I am not sure about this one.

      Thank you,

      K.
    • Jaroslav Hejzlar
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2011
        Hi, Kostas!
        I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
        Best regards,
        Jarda

        Does anyone know how to call this in Czech properly? Lower gastrointestinal tract is clear to me, but I am not sure about this one.

        Thank you,

        K.

      • Helena Subrtova
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2011
          dolní gastrointestinální trakt

          http://www.cesradiol.cz/dwnld/CesRad0702_01.pdf

          Dne 24.11.2011 7:36, Jaroslav Hejzlar napsal(a):

          > Hi, Kostas!
          > I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
          > Best regards,
          > Jarda

        • Kostas
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
            Thanks to both of you. Jarda is right that lower intestine is used often for tluste strevo, but it did not fit in my context. So finally I decided for dolni gastrointestinalni trakt.

            K.

            --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Helena Subrtova <HSubrtova@...> wrote:

            > dolní gastrointestinální trakt
            >
            > http://www.cesradiol.cz/dwnld/CesRad0702_01.pdf
            >

            > Dne 24.11.2011 7:36, Jaroslav Hejzlar napsal(a):
            > >
            > > Hi, Kostas!
            > > I would bet that it should mean “tluste strevo”. HTH.
            > > Best regards,
            > > Jarda

          • Alena Rysková 2e
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
              http://cinderella.stagestars.cz/

              Alena

            • Alena Rysková 2e
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 25, 2011
                Preposilam nabidku, sla bych taky, ale uz mam vecer jinou akci
                Alena

                Visual and surreal comedy absurdist Doctor Brown returns to Prague after sold-out runs in Hong Kong, Melbourne, Sydney, Dubai, Edinburgh and London. Don't miss this one-off evening of quality theatre and comedy!

                Named 2010 Best Newcomer by the Sunday Times, and Nominated for a Total Theatre Award at Edinburgh Fringe 2011.

                When:

                Saturday 26th November

                playing twice:

                8pm - 9pm
                or
                10pm - 11pm

                Where:

                Divadlo Kampa
                Nosticova 2a
                Praha 1
                www.divadlokampa.cz

                Tickets are 200kc and are available via ww.ticketstream.cz or at the link below
                http://www.ticketstream.cz/pls/czech/dls.dls_by_event_tr?event_id=83549&code=TICKET&language=1

                Student tickets for 150kc will be available on the door for the 8pm show only, these are subject to availability on the night. Advance booking is advised to avoid disappointment!