Re: [Czechlist] Poplatek za Prostory

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011
      I think that in American condominiums these are called "maintenance fees". They are for fixing the wall, cutting the grass outside, washing the windows on the exterior, any kind of maintenance or repairs inside or near the rented space.

      I know it doesn't sound like it describes quite the same thing, but it comes to mind.

      Jamie