Re: Do we have a German counterpart?

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12 3:23 AM
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Romana" <czechlist@...> wrote:

      > I couldn't get anything at the link quoted,

      Works for me fine. You can join that group instantly without having to wait for the moderator's approval.

      There is also a very active forum attached to LEO. Not sure if this is the best link: http://dict.leo.org/forum/index.php?lang=de&lp=ende - I usually get into the forum by following the links to relevant discussions there at the bottom of the page of results for queries posted to LEO, e.g. here is a query for Absatz - check out the links at the end of the page:
      http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed§Hdr=on&spellToler=&search=absatz