Re: poddlužnická žaloba

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011

      > Can anyone tell me what "poddluznická zaloba" means?

      I quote Marta Chroma's Czech-English Law Dictionary:

      poddluznicky (relating to) obligated party's debtor;

      poddluznicka zaloba (podava opravnena osoba proti vykonateli srazek ze mzdy, ktery nesrazi vcas a plne) action for the discharge of an obligated party's debt (filed by a beneficiary against the executor of a wages garnishment order who fails to perform in due course and form).

      HTH

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2011
        Thank you, Melvyn. I guess I need to get a more complete legal dictionary.

        I'm also finding "sub-debtor", which I guess will do for the poddluznik.

        Jamie