CHAT: Jazyk odpovedi

  • administrátor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
      OK, vzdavam se.
      Mne jenom tohleto prislo od Jirky trochu zlomyslnost to, co reprodukuji
      nize:
      Dotaz:
      Prosim ozvete se nekdo, kdo byste mi dokazal vysvetlit, pripadne i
      > poskytnout nejaky ustaleny preklad, terminu "sell-in" a "sell-thru".
      > Moc dekuju, Lucie

      Odpoved:

      Hi Lucy,
      So, "sell-in" (guessing) might be giving up the old SW to get the new
      upgrade with paid difference and/or just to have the dumping place
      for the old SW (if I am politically correct), "sell-thru" may be the
      same as above except that the store would sell it to somebody else
      (perhaps to a beginner who would not mind having an older SW) and we
      split the money.

      Doufam, ze Lucie si z toho odnesla, co potrebuje. Ja ne.
      Zdravi Petr
    • jpelka@seznam.cz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
        --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, administrátor <uji@u...> wrote:
        > OK, vzdavam se.
        > Mne jenom tohleto prislo od Jirky trochu zlomyslnost to, co
        reprodukuji
        > nize:

        My dear Pete,

        prisaham na holy pupek (cross my heart...), my feelings are far from
        malicious, malevolent, or malignant (BTW, dear linguists, is there
        any significant difference between those three M´s?).

        On the contrary, beside my loving the name of Lucy itself (since
        the "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", I sure am willing to help as
        much as I can - I do not contribute ouf of wickedness, malice, or bad
        will. :-)

        However, thanks for reminding me my text again, I admit that it needs
        to be more structured, concise, and simple. I just wrote my
        contribution in a hurry. And, I am afraid (as people who know me can
        confirm), I would do the same in Czech.

        Which is probably why I like so much the art of ralaxation I
        mentioned lately (I need to learn it badly...).
        :-)

        See you all
        at today´s Buvol...

        (basnicke strevo se ozyva - nice rhyme, isn´t it?)

        JP
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2001
          Will you supply swords, Melvyn, or guns for the today´s Buvol night? :-)