Re: CZ-EN (LELKOVADLO)

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Prekladatelsky servis" <preklady@...> wrote:

      > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single hit
      > for "dawdlery".

      Dawdleries are all a bit hush hush, you understand. FBI, Wilhelm Reich and all that. Still, if you give your computer a good shake, Iveta, and try again you will get 22 hits, many from China.

      As for daws:
      Daw, first attested in the 15th century, is conjectured by the Oxford English Dictionary to be derived from an unattested Old English *dawe, citing cognates in Old High German tāha, Middle High German tāhe, tāchele, and modern German Dahle, Dohle, and dialectal Tach, Dähi, Däche, Dacha.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackdaw

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
        > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single
        hit for "dawdlery".

        Hey Iveta, that's good, isn't it. I guess "Lelkovadlo" is also a coined
        term. I'm amazed how many websites use it but I suppose they all refer
        to the one you're dealing with...

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
          Ahoj!

          Kupujete n�kdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?

          Diky.

          Pepek

        • Josef Hlavac
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
            Na proz pravidelne probihaji "group buy" se slevou v radu desitek
            procent, ale prave (minuly tyden) jsi jednu velkou akci zmeskal...

            Ale mozna staci trochu zatlacit na jejich obchodniky.

            J.

            On 6.10.2011 10:55, "tropen" wrote:
            > Ahoj!
            >
            > Kupujete nekdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?
            >

            > Diky.
            >
            > Pepek

          • tropen
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
              Pepo uz to vidim - 40% off.

              To mi opravdu uniklo. Kdyby se jeste neco takoveho objevilo tak to tu prosim
              nekdo hodte.

              Na proz pravidelne probihaji "group buy" se slevou v radu desitek
              procent, ale prave (minuly tyden) jsi jednu velkou akci zmeskal...

              Ale mozna staci trochu zatlacit na jejich obchodniky.

              J.

              On 6.10.2011 10:55, "tropen" wrote:
              > Ahoj!
              >
              > Kupujete nekdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?
              >

              > Diky.
              >
              > Pepek

            • Prekladatelsky servis
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
                Melvyn and Jirka,

                thanks for your support.

                Iveta

                _____

                > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single hit
                > for "dawdlery".

                Dawdleries are all a bit hush hush, you understand. FBI, Wilhelm Reich and
                all that. Still, if you give your computer a good shake, Iveta, and try
                again you will get 22 hits, many from China.

                As for daws:
                Daw, first attested in the 15th century, is conjectured by the Oxford
                English Dictionary to be derived from an unattested Old English *dawe,
                citing cognates in Old High German tāha, Middle High German tāhe,
                tāchele, and modern German Dahle, Dohle, and dialectal Tach, D�hi,
                D�che, Dacha.
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackdaw

              • Milan
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
                  Ja sice skolim Wordfast (Classic + Pro + Anywhere), presto nabizim
                  odkaz i na ceskou konkurenci s Trados Studio 2011

                  http://www.tradosy.cz/index.php/cenik-freelance

                  Milan
                  PS: Nekupuji.