RE: [Czechlist] Re: CZ-EN (LELKOVADLO)

  • Prekladatelsky servis
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
      It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single hit
      for "dawdlery".

      Iveta

      _____

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, "Prekladatelsky servis" <preklady@...> wrote:

        > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single hit
        > for "dawdlery".

        Dawdleries are all a bit hush hush, you understand. FBI, Wilhelm Reich and all that. Still, if you give your computer a good shake, Iveta, and try again you will get 22 hits, many from China.

        As for daws:
        Daw, first attested in the 15th century, is conjectured by the Oxford English Dictionary to be derived from an unattested Old English *dawe, citing cognates in Old High German tāha, Middle High German tāhe, tāchele, and modern German Dahle, Dohle, and dialectal Tach, Dähi, Däche, Dacha.
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackdaw

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 5, 2011
          > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single
          hit for "dawdlery".

          Hey Iveta, that's good, isn't it. I guess "Lelkovadlo" is also a coined
          term. I'm amazed how many websites use it but I suppose they all refer
          to the one you're dealing with...

          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
            Ahoj!

            Kupujete n�kdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?

            Diky.

            Pepek

          • Josef Hlavac
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
              Na proz pravidelne probihaji "group buy" se slevou v radu desitek
              procent, ale prave (minuly tyden) jsi jednu velkou akci zmeskal...

              Ale mozna staci trochu zatlacit na jejich obchodniky.

              J.

              On 6.10.2011 10:55, "tropen" wrote:
              > Ahoj!
              >
              > Kupujete nekdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?
              >

              > Diky.
              >
              > Pepek

            • tropen
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
                Pepo uz to vidim - 40% off.

                To mi opravdu uniklo. Kdyby se jeste neco takoveho objevilo tak to tu prosim
                nekdo hodte.

                Na proz pravidelne probihaji "group buy" se slevou v radu desitek
                procent, ale prave (minuly tyden) jsi jednu velkou akci zmeskal...

                Ale mozna staci trochu zatlacit na jejich obchodniky.

                J.

                On 6.10.2011 10:55, "tropen" wrote:
                > Ahoj!
                >
                > Kupujete nekdo tento produkt a nevite prosim o nejake moznosti lepsi ceny?
                >

                > Diky.
                >
                > Pepek

              • Prekladatelsky servis
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
                  Melvyn and Jirka,

                  thanks for your support.

                  Iveta

                  _____

                  > It' one of the expressions I tried but Googgle didn't give any single hit
                  > for "dawdlery".

                  Dawdleries are all a bit hush hush, you understand. FBI, Wilhelm Reich and
                  all that. Still, if you give your computer a good shake, Iveta, and try
                  again you will get 22 hits, many from China.

                  As for daws:
                  Daw, first attested in the 15th century, is conjectured by the Oxford
                  English Dictionary to be derived from an unattested Old English *dawe,
                  citing cognates in Old High German tāha, Middle High German tāhe,
                  tāchele, and modern German Dahle, Dohle, and dialectal Tach, D�hi,
                  D�che, Dacha.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackdaw

                • Milan
                  Message 8 of 10 , Oct 6, 2011
                    Ja sice skolim Wordfast (Classic + Pro + Anywhere), presto nabizim
                    odkaz i na ceskou konkurenci s Trados Studio 2011

                    http://www.tradosy.cz/index.php/cenik-freelance

                    Milan
                    PS: Nekupuji.