PM for Jamie

    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 13, 2011
      Jamie, I sent you the info on the conference slogan (tried several
      times and from different addresses), but it keeps bouncing back:

      MailEnable: Message could not be delivered to some recipients.

      Recipient: [SMTP:jpklists@...]
      Reason: 553 5.3.0 nlpi122 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 82.208.35.172
      >_is_blocked.__For_information_see_http://att.net/blocks

      ... send an Email to me from a different address maybe

      Matej