INFO Fw: Czech contacts in Chicago

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2001
      From: Christopher Becker <becker@...>
      To: CZECH <CZECH@...-state.edu>
      Sent: čtvrtek, leden 04, 2001 5.14 PM
      Subject: Czech contacts in Chicago

      I've been working on a web site for Slavic events and contacts in the
      Chicago area. The site was born out of my own frustration trying to find
      Russian and Czech events, conversation groups, other language students, etc.
      If anyone knows of upcoming Czech events open to the public I would be happy
      to list them on the web page. I am also very interested in listing language
      teachers who offer private or group classes for Czech or any of the other
      Slavic languages. All listings are free, but I am most interested in
      information for Chicago and the near suburbs. The site is up at
      www.panslavic.com but still needs some work. Also, if anyone notices any
      Czech misspellings, I would appreciate hearing about them.

      Thanks,
      Christopher Becker
      becker@...