Re[2]: [Czechlist] Lichozrouti and other odd-things revisited

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 22, 2011
      Thanks again Jamie (and others who chipped in earlier too),

      I'm the last one to try to stick to the original down to the last word
      and obvioulsly my ENG isn't native, I'm just trying to find a
      compromise between Czenglish/weird English and good but boring/not as
      amusing basic English..

      And the text is a rough draft for financing purposes only (mostly for
      Brussels and other non English environments at this time), I wouldn't
      rely on my English to provide the final product for the
      film/publication..

      As I said there's quite a bit of taxonomy/weird little world going on,
      not unlike the original Hobbit book, probably, which, as far as I can
      tell, is fairly original and liberal as far as language/usage is
      concerned (not that I'd aspire to being the next Tolkien or anyhting..)

      Anyway, thanks for all comments, suggestions and brain storms again

      Matej