Re:Thursday

  • sarka.rucka@pilsner-urquell.cz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2001
      Hi Melvyn, thanks for giving me the chance. Any other day, actually.
      (Perhaps except for Friday.) Thanks again.

      Sarka
    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, sarka.rucka@p... wrote:
        > Hi Melvyn, thanks for giving me the chance. Any other day, actually.
        > (Perhaps except for Friday.) Thanks again.

        A couple of other people in Svepomoc have asked for a change too so we
        decided in future to hold meetings on Tuesdays. Next meeting is
        Tuesday 9th January U Buvola starting 5.30 pm and getting down to a
        little serious text analysis around 7 pm.

        Yesterday a bunch of us also visited the U Mikulase Dacickeho wine bar
        and had a chat with the staff about using the very cosy salonek
        (lounge?) there for subsequent meetings. Further details will be on
        the Svepomoc list:

        Svepomoc-subscribe@egroups.com

        http://www.egroups.com/messages/Svepomoc

        Melvyn