Re: [Czechlist] znelka - another tough nut to crack

  • Stephan von Pohl
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2011
      Thanks Jamie, would be great to hear back soon. If not, I'll have to
      turn it in with znelka translated as "trailers/title sequences", just to
      cover a broader range of possibilities. It'll be good enough for the
      client (it's just a paragraph-long bio of a filmmaker), but for future
      reference, I sure as heck would like to know what to call it.

      Steve