RE: MEETING: 4th Jan

  • Otto Pacholik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-)

      Otto
    • jpelka@seznam.cz
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2001
        --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, "Otto Pacholik" <pacholik@c...> wrote:
        > I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-

        Warum nicht, Otto, as good a reason as any.

        I would like to come (we have to have serious talk about changing bar
        anyway, IMH(and expert)O, Buffalo stinks. Warum? Come and see for
        yourself (or, seeing is believing, as "we" English say - or, "gdo
        neveri, at tam uteka", jak my Moravane pravime).

        Jiri