MEETING: 4th Jan

  • Melvyn Clarke
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      Rachel and I are getting together u Buvola tomorrow at 5.30 p.m.
      (ish). We have no formal programme arranged (well, do we ever?) - it's
      just a get-together to chat about our plans for the next few months
      and the immortality of cock-chafers. Look forward to seeing some of
      you there.

      Melvyn
    • Otto Pacholik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
        I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-)

        Otto
      • jpelka@seznam.cz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2001
          --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, "Otto Pacholik" <pacholik@c...> wrote:
          > I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-

          Warum nicht, Otto, as good a reason as any.

          I would like to come (we have to have serious talk about changing bar
          anyway, IMH(and expert)O, Buffalo stinks. Warum? Come and see for
          yourself (or, seeing is believing, as "we" English say - or, "gdo
          neveri, at tam uteka", jak my Moravane pravime).

          Jiri