RE: gramaticka otazka

  • Petr Adámek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2001
      Take se klonim k nazoru, ze oboji je spravne (viz tabulka 1 i viz tabulku 1). Ja osobne pouzivam spise 1. pad.
      Zdravi Petr Adamek
    • Melvyn Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
        Hi everybody,

        Rachel and I are getting together u Buvola tomorrow at 5.30 p.m.
        (ish). We have no formal programme arranged (well, do we ever?) - it's
        just a get-together to chat about our plans for the next few months
        and the immortality of cock-chafers. Look forward to seeing some of
        you there.

        Melvyn
      • Otto Pacholik
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2001
          I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-)

          Otto
        • jpelka@seznam.cz
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2001
            --- In Czechlist@egroups.com, "Otto Pacholik" <pacholik@c...> wrote:
            > I hope I will manage to come, at least to see your friendly faces :-

            Warum nicht, Otto, as good a reason as any.

            I would like to come (we have to have serious talk about changing bar
            anyway, IMH(and expert)O, Buffalo stinks. Warum? Come and see for
            yourself (or, seeing is believing, as "we" English say - or, "gdo
            neveri, at tam uteka", jak my Moravane pravime).

            Jiri