Re: [Czechlist] Re[2]: [Czechlist] EN-CZ: Značím si lhůtu

  • Stephan von Pohl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2011
      > You could also just omit it, but then someone might get mental..

      Better not mess around with lawyers. ;-)

      Thanks for the comments, Matej+Josef. I ended up writing

      I will be keeping track of the seven-day deadline.

      Sincerely,

      (on separate lines like that). It's the best I could come up with (had
      to send it in five minutes ago, so no time to come up with anything better)

      -Steve