Re: [Czechlist] COMP Technical: Free Internet Provider

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2000
      I ´m quite happy with my volny - 24 hour support hot line, transmission
      speed typically about 45 kbps, most of the time I get through with the first
      dealling attempt. But I did not try anybody else and can´t compare. (Oh
      yes, I tried Quick for my mother-in-law. They are said to provide a higher
      transmission rate, but in fact the figures were the same, even a bit lower).

      HIH
      Martin