Re: [Czechlist] TERM: vyjezd vs. zasah hasiců

  • Valerie Talacko
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
      I would expect it to be the other way round - zasah = attendance, vyjezd
      = response. When you talk about "fire brigade response times" you don't
      mean how long it takes for them to put out the fire, it's how long it
      takes for them to respond to a call. So I'd find "response" misleading
      as a translation of "zasah."