Idiom translation can be a tricky issue culturally, but this site can help

  • idiomizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2011
      www.idiomizer.com

      You may already know about the idiom site some friends and I have built in 40+ languages. It's a wiki site (and free, of course) and we think it's a cool tool for translators, linguists and language lovers.

      We continue to solicit the community's feedback, so I invite you to visit, have some fun with it and let me know what you think. If you agree that this is a valuable tool, please send it to your friends and help it to grow.

      www.idiomizer.com