"chotekg 8"

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 3, 2011
      One of my sisters has gotten copies of pages in a printed city directory from Usti nad Labem (unless there is some other town with Usti in its name), and behind three of the names of our alleged relatives she found this: "chotekg 8"

      Does anyone have any idea what it might mean? Apparently she has a copy of the page, which rules out bad OCR.

      Thanks for any help.

      Jamie
    • Sabina Králová
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 4, 2011
        Diky Petre, je to pro lekarske laboratore.
        Sabina