Re: take the paradigm

  • Melvyn
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
      --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Milos Prudek <milos@...> wrote:

      > “XXX is taking the paradigm of server virtualization and enabling
      > organizations to do things in new ways that they never could have considered
      > in the past.”

      > Another more verbose possibility:
      > “Společnost XXX využívá technologii virtualizace serverů a tím umožňuje
      > organizacím pracovat zcela novými způsoby, které by v minulosti nebyly možné.”

      Or how about

      Prostrednictvim virtualizacni technologie XXX umoznuje klientum pracovat atd

      ??

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
        Yes, that sounds better.

        Dne 3.6.2011 11:26, Milos Prudek napsal(a):
        > On Friday 03 of June 2011 10:24:17 you wrote:
        >> I would avoid 'organizace' - it's not the same flavor as organization in
        >> US EN.
        >
        > Do you mean that "organization" in English includes both private for-profit
        > enterprises and government bodies and non-profits?
        >
        > In that case, "organizations" = "podniky a organizace", correct?

      • Milos Prudek
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
          On Friday 03 of June 2011 12:30:44 you wrote:
          > Yes, that sounds better.

          OK, thank you very much to all. It was a pleasure as always.

          --
          Milos Prudek
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
            Your less verbose rendition sounds fine to me. I would pick whichever version sounds friendlier in Czech, because the English original has a sort of friendly tone.

            Jamie