Re: [Czechlist] take the paradigm

  • Milos Prudek
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
      On Friday 03 of June 2011 10:24:17 you wrote:
      > I would avoid 'organizace' - it's not the same flavor as organization in
      > US EN.

      Do you mean that "organization" in English includes both private for-profit
      enterprises and government bodies and non-profits?

      In that case, "organizations" = "podniky a organizace", correct?

      --
      Milos Prudek
    • Melvyn
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
        --- In Czechlist@yahoogroups.com, Milos Prudek <milos@...> wrote:

        > “XXX is taking the paradigm of server virtualization and enabling
        > organizations to do things in new ways that they never could have considered
        > in the past.”

        > Another more verbose possibility:
        > “Společnost XXX využívá technologii virtualizace serverů a tím umožňuje
        > organizacím pracovat zcela novými způsoby, které by v minulosti nebyly možné.”

        Or how about

        Prostrednictvim virtualizacni technologie XXX umoznuje klientum pracovat atd

        ??

        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
          Yes, that sounds better.

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
            On Friday 03 of June 2011 12:30:44 you wrote:
            > Yes, that sounds better.

            OK, thank you very much to all. It was a pleasure as always.

            --
            Milos Prudek
            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 3, 2011
              Your less verbose rendition sounds fine to me. I would pick whichever version sounds friendlier in Czech, because the English original has a sort of friendly tone.

              Jamie