Re: [Czechlist] COMP.: time tracking software

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
      Thanks, Martin and Milan, for your hints.

      Time-tracking tools don't seem to be of much interest. I've been trying
      the free version of ManicTime Tracker. I find it quite good. I'll try
      WinLog Assist too and may try MetaTexis as well. Hey, another CAT program...

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
        Can someone please write out for me in full the abbreviation below?

        Mag. m. Plzen

        It's from a driver's license, and while I can imagine what the words must be, I would like confirmation.

        Thank you.

        Jamie
      • czechlist@czechlist.org
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011