[Czechlist] COMP.: time tracking software

    Message 1 of 7 , May 28 5:14 AM
      Hi there,

      Are you using time tracking software to measure productivity, etc.? Can
      you recommend some?

      Message 2 of 7 , May 28 5:30 AM
        I like WinLog Assist, see http://www.mytimeassist.com/content/view/28/70/

        It's better than TimeStamp that I was using before.

        hth
        Martin

        Dne 28.5.2011 14:14, Jirka Bolech napsal(a):
        > Hi there,
        >
        > Are you using time tracking software to measure productivity, etc.? Can
        > you recommend some?
        >
        > Jirka Bolech

      • Milan
        Message 3 of 7 , May 30 12:50 PM
          Funkce pro sledovani casu je i nekterych CAT. Kdo preklada dokumenty v MS Wordu, muze pouzit MetaTexis. Na rozdil od Wordfastu pouziva MetaTexis standardni databaze a ma i funkci pro sledovani casu jednotlivych operaci a nasledne statisticke vypocty.
          Metatexis je mozno stahnout z nektereho ze tri webu www.metataxis.org, www.metatexis.com nebo www.metatexis.net. Ze stejneho webu je mozno stahnout i manual. V anglickem manualu pro verzi 3 z rijna 2010 naleznete popis funkce na stranach 222 az 226.

          S pozdravem,
          Milan
          www.condak.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
            Thanks, Martin and Milan, for your hints.

            Time-tracking tools don't seem to be of much interest. I've been trying
            the free version of ManicTime Tracker. I find it quite good. I'll try
            WinLog Assist too and may try MetaTexis as well. Hey, another CAT program...

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
              Can someone please write out for me in full the abbreviation below?

              Mag. m. Plzen

              It's from a driver's license, and while I can imagine what the words must be, I would like confirmation.

              Thank you.

              Jamie
            • czechlist@czechlist.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011