naredeni

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2011
      Can anyone help me with the word "nar^edeni" in this context?

      "naredění ceny nizsími cenami"

      Thanks very much.

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2011
        Hi Jamie,

        Well I guess you know the literal meaning, dilution.It's obviously used
        rather figuratively here but it might work in English the same way. The
        only problem I see is that I would expect 'naredeni cen' (plural). That
        is, that you put some cheap products in the range, such as supermarkets
        may do. I could easily be wrong though if this is some financial jargon...

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2011
          Thanks, Jirka, this works fine. It appears the company is buying gas and diluting their cost by buying some of it from secondary sources.

          Jamie