organizace r'izeni -> English

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2000
      Thanks everybody for your hints on how to translate THP (sorry I'm posting
      this on three separate maling lists, so I hope it sounds relevant). I have
      another corporate term question. It's this "organizace r'izeni". As it comes
      in an expression "podpis a razitko pracovnika organizace r'izeni", I figure
      it's a department, but I have no clue what they do. I'm trying to find out
      from the client. They are a company of about 1,000 employees. Again, any
      hints, ideas, suggestions appreciated.

      Jirka Bolech
      Liberec, CR