Parsing part of a sentence

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
      I've got a vypis from the rejstrik trestu, and I'm wondering if someone can help me parse this phrase:

      "Na žádost osoby s údaji níze uvedenymi se vydává:"

      Does "s udaji níze uvedenymi" apply to the person, or does it apply to whoever is issuing the paper? Or does it apply to the paper itself?

      Thanks for any help.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
        It applies to the osoba... it's a bit of a weird way of putting it, but
        the only way I can interpret it (assuming it's not a typo) is:

        Pursuant to a request made by the person with the following data (i.e.
        name, date of birth, etc.), we hereby issue: this XX

        ... and I guess that'll need changing to make sense in English

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
          Hi Jamie,

          It must the first option. The sentence refers to the applicant who is,
          at the same time, the person whose record is shown. The details are
          simply the person's name, address, etc...

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 21, 2011
            Thanks for confirming my intuition, Matej and Jirka.

            Jamie