[Czechlist] TERM: Pave status

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2011
      Hi there,

      May someone be able to enlighten me on what "Pave status" might refer to
      as one of the supplier evaluation details? It appears to be expressed as
      a single figure which, in my context, is not satisfactory if less than one.

      I figure it must be something financial but would love to know exactly
      what this Pave means. It's thus probably not important that the
      purchaser is a German-based business that makes haevy vehicle brake
      systems...