RE: [Czechlist] ve čtvrtině soutěže

  • Pilucha, Jiri
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 6, 2011
      I figure it depends on the nature of what you count and how, whether the count is accumulated or per quarter
      For instance speaking of Quarters in the context of corporate financial results, the quarters are, in a way, self-contained units, compared with one another on year-on-year basis (e.g. Q3 this year against Q3 last year) and in that case indeed you need to specify which quarter you’re talking about, whereas rankings in a soccer league reflect the current status as “accumulated” from the start of the season. Would this make any difference?