"pri optimálnom polotovare skladom"

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4 8:08 AM
      Can anyone clarify "pri optimálnom polotovare skladom" for me from the following sentence?

      "Tento servis Vám dodá pozadované tesnenie do 24 hodín pri optimálnom polotovare skladom."

      I think it means something like "when we have it in stock", but I'm not sure.

      Any is appreciated.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4 8:15 AM
        Hi Jamie,

        'Polotovar' means 'semifinished product' or the like. The condition to
        supply the seal or gasket or whatever ordered within 24 hours is thus
        having an 'optimum' semifinished product in stock. 'Optimum' sounds
        quite like 'convenient' to me here...

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4 8:20 AM
          Thanks very much, Jirka.

          Jamie